- Assistive Technology Degree Options
- Fully Online Degree Program
- Current Student Information
- Special Education Programs
- Contact Us
Graduates will learn to use technology to assist educators, professionals and individuals to function more effectively in school, home, work, and community environments.
The Assistive Technology program prepares educators and other professionals to work with individuals with disabilities, service providers, and family members. Graduates will use technology to assist individuals to function more effectively in school, home, work, and community environments.
MEd in Curriculum and Instruction with a Master's Concentration in Assistive Technology
- EDAT 510: Introduction to Assistive Technology (3 credits)
- EDAT 521: Augmentative Communication (3 credits)
- EDAT 523: Accessibility and Input Modifications (3 credits)
- EDAT 524: Universal Design for Learning (3 credits)
- EDAT 610: Designing Adapted Environments (3 credits)
- EDAT 649: Assistive Technology Assessment (3 credits)
- EDIT 590: Educational Research in Technology (3 credits) OR EDSE 590: Special Education Research (3 credits)