Schedule an Appointment - Prospective Students
We recommend you attend an information session for your intended academic program prior to making an individual advising appointment. Upcoming sessions are listed at https://cehd.gmu.edu/admissions/infosessions/
Attended an info session and still have questions about submitting an application? Make an appointment with one of our prospective student advisors below.
Scheduling a Prospective Student Appointment with the Advanced Professional Teacher Development and International Education (APTDIE) Office
All advising appointments are made through the Student Success Collaborative (SSC) appointment scheduler. Please follow the instructions below. To access the scheduler, please click on the Schedule Your Advising Appointment button.
Sign into SSC with the following username and password:
- Select Schedule an Advising or Registrar Appointment. (blue box)
- Select your college – Prospective Advising (Students without G#)
- Select the program you would like to discuss:
- ASTL-Advanced Studies in Teaching and Learning
- MEL-Mathematics Education Specialist
- TCLDEL-Teaching Culturally & Linguistically Diverse and Exceptional Learners
- TT-Transformative Teaching
- Select your desired location.
- Select your advisor.
- Select your desired appointment time.
- You must include your name, email address, and phone number in the Comment box.
- Click confirm appointment.
If no appointments are available, please continue to check back as new times will open up.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment. If you do not include your name, email address, and phone number in the Comment box your appointment will be cancelled.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so through SSC as soon as possible (24 hours minimum notice appreciated) so we may offer that time to another student.
All appointments will follow the University procedures for delays/cancellations due to weather or other emergencies.