Partner/Professional Development Schools
Let us help you prepare for Praxis testing. We offer workshops throughout the year.
The Secondary Education Program partners with schools who value the unparalleled leadership, experience, and commitment you’ll gain in the classroom. Our partners provide benefits that help future teachers to impact education throughout their careers
The Mason Secondary Partner School/PDS Network is comprised of high schools and middle schools in Fairfax County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, and Alexandria City Public Schools. Our current partners include the following schools:
- TC Williams High School / Hammond Middle School (ACPS)
- Lake Braddock Secondary School (FCPS)
- Chantilly High School / Rocky Run Middle School (FCPS)
- Robinson Secondary School (FCPS)
- Marshall High School / Kilmer Middle School (FCPS)
- West Potomac High School / Sandburg Middle School (FCPS)
- Osbourn Park High School / Saunders Middle School (PWCS)
- John Champe High School / Mercer Middle School (PWCS)
- Dominion High School / Seneca Ridge Middle School (LCPS)
Together we focus on our shared responsibility for teacher preparation, faculty development, enhanced grades 6-12 student learning and inquiry driven professional development. Each partner school is served by a University Facilitator (a SEED faculty member) and a Site Facilitator (a school’s teacher or administrator). These partner school structures ensure your timely placement for clinical work with a quality mentor and help you develop relationships that will enhance your professional growth and your future job prospects.