Curriculum and Instruction, MEd Concentration in ASTL: Individualized
Create an individualized program of study that meets your professional goals. Schedule an appointment to design a customized concentration that is perfect for you.
The individualized concentration is developed in concert with a student's advisor to provide course work in a student's specialized area that is not provided in other ASTL concentrations. The student works with the program director to design a program of study that provides individualized learning experiences in an area of expertise relevant to one's professional educational setting.
Core Courses (12 credits)
- EDUC 606: Education and Culture (3 credits)
- EDUC 612: Inquiry into Practice (2 credits)
- EDUC 613: How Students Learn (3 credits)
- EDUC 614: Designing and Assessing Teaching and Learning (2 credits)
- EDUC 615: Educational Change (2 credits)
Concentration Courses (18 credits)
Select 18 credits selected in consultation with advisor.