Division of Child, Family, and Community Engagement
Welcome to the Division of Child, Family, and Community Engagement. The division is made up of three academic programs and one center: the Counseling and Development Program, the Early Childhood Education Program, the Human Development and Family Science Program, and the Diversity Research and Action Center. Our faculty and staff are leaders in their fields. Our division exemplifies the core values of the college through our research and course offerings including a focus on social justice, ethical leadership, innovation, research- based practices, and collaboration. I invite you to learn about our undergraduate and graduate program offerings; our professional development work; our research; and our service to the college, university, and community.
- Counseling and Development: Fred Bemak
- Early Childhood Education: Debbie Stone
- Human Development and Family Science: Susan Burns
- School Psychology: Nicole Beadles
- Diversity Research and Action Center: Fred Bemak