Summer 2020 Schedule and Books
- Dates: 6/3/20-7/22/20
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 4:30-7:10
- Instructor: Olaya Landa-Vialard
- Technology: Collaborate Ultra
- Participation: NET: All students participate from home
- Bateman, B. & Linden, M.A. (2012). Better IEPs: How to develop legally correct and educationally useful programs (5th ed). Verona, WI: Attainment Company, Inc. ISBN: 978-1-57861-568-1
- Holbrook, M.C., McCarthy, T., & Kamei-Hannan, C. (Eds) (2017). Foundations of Education (3rd Ed). Volume II. Instructional strategies for teaching children and youths with visual impairments. NY: AFB Press. ISBN: 978-0-89128-339-3
- Dates: 6/1/20-7/13/20
- Hybrid course: meets asynchronously for first several weeks and synchronously June 27 from 10-3pm via web-conference.
- Instructor: Dr. Kimberly Avila
- Book: Pogrund, R. L., & Griffin-Shirley, N. (2017). Partners in orientation and mobility. AFB Press, NY, NY.
Below are other Summer 2020 courses offered through the grant section at Mason; registration is through Blackboard. Please consult with Patriot Web and the Bookstore for books and schedule information.
- Introduction to Special Education (EDSE 501 asynchronous online)
- Language Development and Reading (EDSE 503 choice of on-campus or synchronous online)
- Collaborative Teamwork to Support Students with Significant Disabilities (EDSE 663 synchronous course)